Friday 4 August 2023

The Flower Challenge #83 Add Spots or Stripes and some news!

Hi there friends, I hope you are all well and happy? Today is quite a sad one for me as I have to tell you all that Aileen and myself have both decided to leave the team  quite soon over at 'The Flower Challenge'.

It's been almost 7 years...well it will be in October, very happy years also running the challenge with Aileen who is a great friend  and also our fabulous team members past and present have been so amazing as I am sure you all know already.

I and my OH have had various health issues over the past few years and I am not getting any younger at 72 lol ! I had hoped Aileen may be able to take over the running of it from me but she has had various problems of her own lately and felt unable to continue with it also.

So we have both decided  to leave now sadly. I said I will continue with it all until our 7th birthday in October, so we have a few more challenges yet to have.

Update we are very pleased to announce that Karren Johnson has agreed to keep on running the challenge for us. She was with us from the very start and helped Aileen set it up before I took over. We are so grateful to Karren for taking it on and I am sure you are too.

Anyway I hope you all understand our reasons for leaving and will keep on joining in our  challenges for the future.

So for August our theme will be 'Add Spots or Stripes'...as well as the usual flowers of course too.

Our talented Guest Designer this month is appropriately Karren  from Karren J Stamping Stuff in NZ...who was also one of our original team members  of course if you read the above ;) See her fabulous card in our gallery too!

Now come and see my card and thank you for reading to the end ;)




Smooth white card
Old Pink Petticoat Ribbon Stripes digi paper colour Duck egg blue
The Ton flower stamp (sorry no name)
Old sentiments were found on my bits pile
Altenew watercolours
3d pads
Doodlebug sequins cupcake





Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge,
you have until the 25th August to enter.






2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sad but understandable Viv. Another gorgeous flower card, love the colour mix.
Faith x

Bobby said...

I love the big, bold flower on the striped paper, Viv.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...