Saturday 15 July 2023

The Flower Challenge #82 Reminder

Hi there crafty friends back once more with another Reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge'. Our theme is 'CAS'....so ... 'clean & simple' this month, see our gallery for more amazing inspiration by our design team.

I made two cards in the end and still can't decide which I like best...you can decide :)

Till then grab a cuppa and come and have a peek at my cards below ;) Enjoy your week and thanks for  any comments you may leave also xx






Kraft card
The Greetery Bluebells die
Altenew  water colours
Clear sequins










Watercolour card
Altenew watercolours
Penny black Promise Me stamp
Sentiment is Penny Black too I think
Creative edge dies for (embossed edge)





Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge,
you have until the 25th July to enter.




4 comments:

TaeEun said...

What a fabulous duo of CAS cards! I love that you added a bit of purple to the bluebells! The brushstroke PB tulips are beautifully stamped! I love both!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Viv, as always.
Faith x

Bobby said...

Both cards are beautifully CAS, Viv.

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful cards Viv! I have some of these brush stroke stamps too... they make up so neat!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...