Monday 12 June 2023

New digital cards and bookmarks

Hi there crafty friends, a few digital cards and matching bookmarks I made recently. Yes they still have flowers on too ;)

I do like making digital stuff and haven't made too much lately but hope to be able to do more soon.

Anyway here are a few A5 cards and bookmarks made last week, I designed and laminated the bookmarks also.

So hot here just now, 27c in my craft room and it was 44c in our back sun lounge yesterday, .....we shouldn't complain though as it's been so cloudy the last few weeks and miserable ;)

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned ;)





I used G T Designs 'Painterly Wildflowers' papers via Etsy (it's digital) and my Craft Artist programme to design it all in. A5 card and bookmark.



One layer card, (it's just added shadow) all very similar cards.


I made a digital 'tag' for this one.





I used a digital 'punch' to make the letters out of the same digi paper.




The bookmarks designed by me (as people keep asking me) I then laminated them, I made five cards and five bookmarks to go with them. 


No comments:

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...