Monday 15 August 2022

The Flower Challenge #71 Reminder

Hi there crafty friends, just popping by to share another Reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge'. Our theme this month is 'Circle/Circles' , do check out all the beautiful cards made by the team on our blog !

This is what I came up with, I used a new circle leaf die combo I recently bought but hadn't used yet. I placed some grey card behind the die cut part then added some pretty stamped flowers from the Poppy Garden set by Altenew I had fussy cut.

A sprinkling of silver pearls and a gentle touch of colour on the flowers and my cards was complete ;)







Snow White Linen card
Grey card
Altenew Poppy Garden Stamp
Memory Box Sweet Bay Collage die
Pink Fresh Studio Silver Metallic Pearls
Copics











Please use our cue card below when entering our challenge,
you have until the 25th August to enter.



3 comments:

Bobby said...

I love the card design, Viv, with the flowers around the circle and the leafy branch intersecting it. So pretty.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning card as always Viv, I love the design and the stamps with the delicate colour mix.
Faith x

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Viv and I love the design with these gorgeous flowers!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...