Wednesday 15 June 2022

The Flower Challenge #69 Reminder

Hi there crafty friends, hope you week is going well so far? I am back to share another card for our Reminder challenge over at 'The Flower Challenge' again.

This month it's a Colour one and 'Blue & Yellow' to support Ukraine, let's see our gallery swathed in blue and yellow ;)  Mojo not great atm. and not sure about this card but it's made now so...See what my talented team mates have made to inspire you too!

Enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)





White card
Navy & Yellow card
TH Wildflower Stems 3
Water colours





Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge, you have 
until the 25th June to enter.



6 comments:

Rosemary said...

wonderful clean and modern design, viv!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a Super design Viv, a wonderful concept.
I hope I'm back to normality with my 'puter!
Faith x

Aileen said...

Viv I love how you included those yellow triangles in the design of your card, brilliant ,💙💛💙💛

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Viv wow what a super card love the colours and love the design well done ... sorry I have not been around for a while but hope to get on here a bit more soon ... having a few problems with mother in law ... stay safe and well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

TaeEun said...

I love the geometric design and layout, Vivien! It looks great with the simple flower stem!

Ericka Strange said...

Love your card Viv and the geometric look. So pretty.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...