Tuesday 1 March 2022

Blue and Yellow card and some rats!

Hi friends, I am just popping in today to share a quick card. I made it a blue and yellow one, as the terrible situation continues in Ukraine my heart goes out to all the people suffering there.

I especially think of our dear card making friend Yana Smakula and her family and hope they are keeping safe. I didn't have a sunflower stamp or die (the national flower of Ukraine) so I am adding a pic I took of some of our Sunflowers from last year.

Thinking of this horrid war and who started it all I thought it was the right time to post  some pics of the recent felted rats I made too....enough said!

I was asked to make some felted  rats (I am hoping they look more rat like anyway lol) for my DIL who works with children with difficulties and who also happen to own rats. The ones in the group who own real mice have already received their felted mice and happy to say they loved them.

I am calling these two rat brothers Sir Roger Atatooie and Sir Rodney Atatooie ;)....the mice I made earlier all got named Barry by the children apparantly ;)

Enjoy your day........and also lets pray for the poor people in Ukraine who are going through so much at the moment ;(




Yellow card
Water colour card
Neat and Tangled Stencil Rice Paddies
Gina K sentiment
TH Distress inks
TH Wildflower Stems 2
Yellow sequins






Felted Rats










I think this one should be called Kardashian looking at his behind lol!




4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Adorable and fun rats...x. Perfect card Viv and yes Solidarity with Ukraine x.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Viv, your card for Ukraine is gorgeous, and the little rats are so much fun. Kate x

I Card Everyone said...

Viv, I adore your card! What a gorgeous stencil!
Your rats made me smile out loud!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I think your card is perfect, love the flower die and background and your rats are "adorable?" So clever of you Viv.
Faith x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...