Monday 25 October 2021

LIM #454

Hi there, hope you are having a great day? I have another card to share with you made for the 'Less is More'  challenge again today.

The theme is 'Autumnal' this time, I made two other cards before making this one lol, just wasn't happy with them. In the end I went with a digital one again.....and yes it IS one layer!

Enjoy your day.....and see my previous post if you want to see pics of our recent Halloween party ;)



All digital, using various bits I had, sentiment is computerized too. It IS one layer I just used shadow for the effect.






5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Your digital cards always amaze me, Viv. This one is no exception... so pretty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY Beautiful Viv, great shadowing and perspective.
Faith x

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful digi card, great composition and the shadowing etc makes it look so 3D Viv x.

Kathyk said...

Super makes and gorgeous colours

Kathyk

Neets B said...

Wow, Viv, this is fabulous. It's amazing how dimensional these digi images look, loving this one. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...