Saturday 3 July 2021

RVD Silky Camellia

Hi there crafty friends, hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the weather if it's good where you live!

I am back with a new card and digi release for July from RachelVassDesigns called 'Silky Camellia'. It's just fabulous isn't it !!

I love the sentiments in this lovely set too, I decided to make a slimline card this time. See Rachel's Etsy shop, link above to buy anything.

Enjoy you week and come and take a peek at my card ;)



I love this bright greeny blue colour which I designed with my digital software as usual. Well to be honest it's part digital and part water colouring this time. I added more blue to the original digital colouring using my distress inks.

I added my flower spray and coloured using my palest Flexmarkers for  a change. The edging was made using some slimline ragged edge dies.

I just love this sweet sentiment too ;)







2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Viv, your card is beautiful, I love the colour and the floral image is beautifully coloured, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

So delicate and so very pretty and what a fun sentiment too x.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...