Wednesday 30 June 2021

RVD Bookmark

Hi there friends, how are you doing ? Today I am popping in to share a bookmark I made using one of the older digi's by RachelVassDesigns called 'Darling Flowers'. It's one of Rachel's more recent digital stamps from May and I loved using it the first time so opted to use it again.

Enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)



I used my digital software to design a bookmark shape then I  added a blue/lilac water colour look digital background to it. I added my flowers and sentiment, then coloured my flowers using my Polychromo pencils for a change. It's 8" or 21cm so quite large really ;)

Next I punched a hole at the top and added some white silky ribbon, job done !






No comments:

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...