Sunday 9 May 2021

RVD Lily Love

Hi crafty friends, today I am sharing my last card using the May release digi's by RachelVassDesigns. This gorgeous one is called 'Lily Love', I just adore it!

I made quite a 'busy' background for my digi this time for a change, hope you approve ;)
Thanks for the visit and come again soon !





I made an A6 card base then made a topper, using a stitched edge die. I then used the Altenew 'Whimsical Herringbone' stamp and some TH Distress inks, then an  E/F called 'Tied Together' by Couture Creations.

Next I printed my Lily digi and coloured it using Distress inks again, fussy cut it and attached it to my card using 3d pads. I printed my sentiment, first shading bright colours from dark pink to orange to pink again. I added the wording to a box with a stitched edge and used 3d pads to raise it up a bit.

A sprinkling of clear sequins completed my card.











7 comments:

Lynne said...

This is lovely Viv. I love the colours you've chosen x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Viv, this is such a pretty card, your watercolouring and colours are beautiful, a lovely design too, Kate x

Rosemary said...

lovely, lovely card, viv!

I Card Everyone said...

Viv, I adore your card! Those colors really speak to me, along with this loose watery coloring- and even the fun way you have stamped your sentiment!
=]

Mac Mable said...

The background looks fabulous Viv and what an amazing Lily card x.

Vicky Hayes said...

I think I mentioned how much I love this card on Instagram Viv but I thought I'd pop in and see it up close! I love your background and the way it tones perfectly with the lily but doesn't overpower it. I've also been enjoying making slightly more 'maximalist' cards! Vicky x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. I love it 😻
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...