Saturday 23 February 2019

My Favourite Cards of 2018

Hi friends, like many of you I have been looking back at all my cards from last year and deciding which I liked best. Here are my twelve favourites, I tried to narrow it down and also choose the ones I got most comments for too.

I look forward to seeing what you choose if you decide to do the same on your own blogs. I know I like looking at everyone's favourites cards anyway. I haven't chosen the four cards I featured recently as my four favourite Flower Challenge ones. You can see those HERE. just scroll down to the bottom of the post there.

Hope you like seeing them all again and I look forward to sharing more this year ;)....and yes I know they all seem to have flowers on them apart from one lol. No wonder I joined The Flower Challenge is it ;)....so ...in no particular order.....

ps. sorry this post is so late too...I should have posted it back in January ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can see why you chose these Viv, I wouldn't be able to limit my choice of your cards LOL.
Faith
x

Gerrina said...

It is so good to see these all again! Love the lightness of each and the subtile colour-use! Hugs, Gerrina

Karen Dunbrook said...

such an awesome lineup of wonderfully done cards mf....love them
xx Karen

cotnob said...

They are all beautiful Viv, I especially like the one with the gingham bow.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Now you must have found that hard? Glorious cards and so varied and wonderful to see them all together x. Stunning and so creative x.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...