Monday 10 December 2018

Christmas Tags freebies 2018

Hi there friends, just a very quick post today. I made these Xmas tags for my own use this year but thought  you may like them too.
I resized them but I think they will print ok. If not I can always give you the full size ones if you email me. I have also figured out how to attach them as a pdf  version so will include those too.

There are two lots of tags, hope you like them ;)

ps. Usual terms apply to my freebies, free to use on any projects but please don't claim them as your own and direct people back here to download them, thank you :)  
Click to make them larger then  right click and 'save image as'.  



 

 
PDF versions below
 

  XmasTags 

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful tags Viv. Thank you.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

Fabulous tags Viv, thank you for sharing.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandie C said...

These are great. Thank you so much for sharing.

Gerrina said...

They look beautidul! Great to make a present a more personal like this! Hugs, Gerrina

jill said...

ty!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...