Friday 4 May 2018

The Flower Challenge #20 Acetate/Vellum

Hi friends, I am here to share my latest DT card for 'The Flower Challenge'. This month our theme is
'Acetate/Vellum' and we would like to see either one on your cards.

Lots of lovely examples on our blog as usual made by all my talented team mates. Do pop over and have a look ;)

Anyway here is my card, I hope you all approve.


TFC, Watercolour, CAS

White Linen card
Watercolour card
Inspire Me vellum
AltEnew Floral Fantasy die 
AltEnew Watercolour Stripes stencil
Wow Gold E/P
Clear Embossing ink
AltEnew sentiment stamp (from Build a Rose set)
Little things sequins
TH Distress inks




 I made my card base and added another panel using my watercolour card. Then I used the stencil and coloured my stripes in various shades of DI. I used my flower die to cut a few shapes and coloured those with DI too. Then I took a strip of vellum and tore it at both edges and heat embossed my sentiment in gold. I added my flower and sentiment strip and finished it off by adding a few sequins.


Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge.
 Also remember that flowers have to be the main image on your card.



9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card with beautiful colours. Loving the background stripes and the fabulous flower x.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Viv, a fabulous background and beautiful colours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this Viv ....the stripes are wonderful...I need to try it.
Thanks for the inspiration.xx Karen

Gerrina said...

Wow a real beauty! The flower looks spectaculair and those rainbow stripes are the best background for it! Hope you are enjoying the sunny weather... Hugs, Gerrina

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Vivien, I love the gorgeous colors on the striped background, tge delicate flower really makes a statement on top of this panel.
The sentiment looks amazing gold embossed on that Vellum.
Awesome card, my friend.
XO
Maria.

Rachel Vass said...

Vivien I absolutely love those watercolour stripes - I need to get that stencil, your card is beautiful.

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Viv! Love these beautiful bright colors. So pretty with this flower.

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, viv!!

Aileen said...

Late commenting on this but I finely got here. Love the painted stripes, fabulous way to make a background. As always so beautiful in your colour choices.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...