Pages

Saturday, 20 January 2018

Oh Happy Day!

Good afternoon friends, I hope your weekend is going well so far? I have my usual 'Less is More' card to share with you today. It's the dreaded 'One layer' card challenge again and 'Cute'.

Luckily I had just bought these super cute ellies!......as soon as I saw them they jumped into my basket and I was at the checkout before I knew it. Does that happen  to you too? It happens to me a lot lately.......you have no choice but to go along with it! But enough about my stamp addiction buying of stamps, you are here to see my card.

Come and have a quick peek, I added a few sneaky sequins ..........just because I HAD to,(hope I am forgiven...they are teensy tiny!) I find one layer cards challenge me still. That's my only excuse I'm afraid....well that and the fact I do love a nice sequin ;)

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned!....we planned to go swimming again but snow may stop play alas!
 
Btw. after changing my comments to a 'pop up' box one I hope you find it quicker to leave a comment. I see a lot of my friends have done the same and it's soo much quicker leaving comments now...thank you...and do spread the word! See my prevous post for more info ;)


Elephant, Balloon, One layer, LIM, CAS, Mama Elephant


Smooth White card
Mama Elephant Fly With Me stamps
Gamsai Tambi paints
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Neat & Tangled sequins


Aww see the cuteness!...that's why I just had to have him ;)




18 comments:

  1. Cute card Viv! Perfect for the challenge at LIM which I am hoping to join in this week.... if I can think of something!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute make for the LIM challenge this fortnight

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that is super cute, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card Viv, such an adorable image and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous one layer card Viv and the cuteness level is through the roof! That little elephant looks like he's going to pop over to my place :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cute Viv - and I love the light hand with the sponging - adds to the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute.. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable Viv, love your gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that little ellie is just adorable so I can see why the set landed in your cart, viv!! super sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can totally understand why you just 'had' to have this cute stamp set. Adorable card x Yes it's been terribly frustrating leaving comments as they are taking ages to publish x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so cute!! And love the loose watercolouring! Enjoy the new week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card, with as always fabby colouring and of course you had to have him (and others?) AND the sequins are a perfect addition too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Viv ... just love that little card ... the elephant is adorable ... thank you for the tip on the pop up box ... will have a lookie ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Viv! What a bonus, just getting that adorable Nellie stamp - I'm so glad we gave you the opportunity to use it. Personally I love the added sequins. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, I think I might neeeed those stamps too. I'm supposed to be on a stash diet (well, the food one is doing well) but somehow a set of stamps purchased themselves the other day. In my defence there were floral images on them....

    ReplyDelete
  16. You nailed the challenge with this cutie, Viv. Such a sweet little sky scene you created. Wonderful watercolouring. I’m kicking myself for not leaving this set in my cart when checking out. 😫 Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Squeeee! Doesn't get much cuter than this, Viv! Gorgeous image and a wonderful one layer.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, every one much appreciated :) Viv xx