Thursday 31 December 2015

Favourite cards of 2015 & Happy New Year !

Good afternoon friends, I hope you have all
enjoyed a lovely Christmas. Just popping by
to wish you all.......
 
 
 
 
 
 

I hope it's a very happy and healthy one too!
 
 
I am also posting my 10 favourite cards
 of 2015, I hope you agree with my choices.


See you again next year ;)



Autumn Leaves 


Purple Crazy Bird


Jewel colour

Green Ombre Sympathy



Geometric Pattern





Humming Bird



Thinking of You



Stars can't Shine




Pink Art Deco


Girl Easel




7 comments:

Maria Valente said...

Your choices are great and truly inspiring!
Have a great year!
Hugs

Viv said...

Loved them all first time round Viv! Have a great New Year. x

Kim Heggins said...

Happy New Year....love all your fabulous creations.

Gibmiss said...

All fabulous Viv...
Happy New Year to you and yours
Hugs Sylvie xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Fantastic choices Viv my friend! Thank you for the inspiration during 2015 and I can't wait to see what you come up with this year! Have a great 2016! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Canonbury creations said...

Fab selection Viv always a delight to see your cards!Happy new year xx

BożenA said...

Great card. You had a very hard choice, but the final verdict is stunning.
Happy New Year, Viv.
Hugs, BozenA

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...