Yikes! 600 posts that's one achievement Viv and what a way to celebrate with a stunning thank you card. Love the style and colours and thanks for taking part. Sarah Less is More
Great effect Viv, the sentiment really pops! Congrats on 600 posts and when I managed brief internet connection during the week in rural Derbyshire I checked up on your last three fab cards:) Loving the new photo of Charlie he looks so grown up. Val x
This is so pretty Viv
ReplyDeleteMargaret x
Fab make Thanks for joining the challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeletehugs and good luck Susan DT
I love this die Viv, it's such a friendly font!
ReplyDeleteSuper card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Snap! Great minds eh? Your card is gorgeous Viv, love your colours.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
Yikes! 600 posts that's one achievement Viv and what a way to celebrate with a stunning thank you card. Love the style and colours and thanks for taking part.
ReplyDeleteSarah
Less is More
Great effect Viv, the sentiment really pops! Congrats on 600 posts and when I managed brief internet connection during the week in rural Derbyshire I checked up on your last three fab cards:) Loving the new photo of Charlie he looks so grown up.
ReplyDeleteVal x
Beautiful card, love the clean look too. ~Diane
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, such an effective design and I love the colours.
ReplyDeletehugs Sue xx
Awesome OLC!! Well done~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card with lovely pastel colours! Congratulations with your 600 posts!
DeleteKarin x
so soft and beautiful, viv!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, you are so clever with these. If I made one like this it would be a mess!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
Such a sweet card! Thanks for linking this up to CASual Fridays!
ReplyDeletehi viv ... just love your CAS card ... very elegant ... hope you enjoy your relaxing day ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous CAS card Viv... you know how much I love this type of card and the stunning colours you use...
ReplyDeleteHave a good Sunday..
Christine x
beautiful card Viv
ReplyDeleteLovely card and the effect you have created.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours! A beautivul CAS card. Margaret
ReplyDeleteLove the font you used and the background is great! Have a fun sunday, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 600 posts and what a super card to mark it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the LIM one layer challenge
Anne
Less is More Designer
Ooooo, lovely card! Jo x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I love the technique!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, and perfect for our 'Pink' theme at Graph It Colouring challenge. Thanks for joining us. Take care Zo xx (DT)
ReplyDelete