Saturday 2 November 2013

Chandelier card

Good morning, I trust this finds you well today. As it's
Saturday I have another 'Less is More' card to show
you once more. The theme this time is..........
 
 
'Dark background with a splash of colour(s)'
 
 
Hmm blogger is playing up with me today so
I am having to redo my page here. It's putting text all
 over the place for some reason known only to itself. 
 
 
 
 
Right onto my card, I used a black card base and 
some watercolour card which I first splashed some TH
 distress ink  onto. Memory Box die used too.
 
 
 
Have a lovely weekend whatever you have plannned :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




                                        




                                 


11 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely card Viv
Margaret x

Chrissie said...

What a great die and a super card Viv!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card VIv the pink looks so vibrant against the black

Anne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Viv, a really effective design. I hope you are having a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Gerrina said...

Sometimes people really think about the same things... first I wanted to make a card like this with a die and bright paper behind...dicided different... Love this technique! Have a creative weekend, Gerrina

Lorraine said...

lovely and elegant

Jan said...

This looks great Viv xx Jan

Christine L said...

Wowww... of course I love that the splash of colour had to be PINK!

Big hugs
Christine x

Loli said...

Hola Viv, Blogger is a BIG miiiiiistery :D.
Very elegant card Viv, me gusta (i like) mucho(very much), gran (great) idea, to use (usar) your (tu ) die(troquel) like (como) stencil(plantilla).
Buen trabajo como siempre.
Un abrazo desde Palma

Skye said...

Just gorgeous. Love your background watercolour, very pretty, and great die

Darnell said...

Fabulicious, Viv!! Wow! Hugs, Dr Arnell

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...