If my first attempt at stamping directly onto the card base fails, I do a separate one add the sentiment on top...and so make sure the card gets used... with me it's a matter of luck more than anything else. This looks great Viv and I love that feather die! Thanks so much Chrissie "Less is More"
Yes I do that too Chrissie, I was lucky this time though and my 2nd attempt was ok. Probably won't use the card lol.........I have hundreds now all sitting in boxes. Still I do like making them :)
If my first attempt at stamping directly onto the card base fails, I do a separate one add the sentiment on top...and so make sure the card gets used... with me it's a matter of luck more than anything else.
ReplyDeleteThis looks great Viv and I love that feather die!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Yes I do that too Chrissie, I was lucky this time though and my 2nd attempt was ok. Probably won't use the card lol.........I have hundreds now all sitting in boxes. Still I do like making them :)
DeleteLovely CAS card VIV..l love the feather die
ReplyDeleteAnne
Hi Viv
ReplyDeleteFabulous card... Loving feathers at the moment.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Great combination from the craft and the feather! Lovely card! Have a fun weekend, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteGreat card Viv
ReplyDeleteMargaret x
Lovely card, Viv, nice feather!
ReplyDeleteKarin x
Fabulous card Viv, I love the design and gorgous feather die.
ReplyDeletehugs Sue xx
Beautiful card Viv love it
ReplyDeleteWow that white feather looks fab on the kraft card Viv! Beautiful card:)
ReplyDeleteVal x
Love the white of the feather against the kraft Viv. A very striking card.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
Lovely card Viv, I really like the way you used the twine. Kraft is making a comeback in my studio lately too!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Beccy
Lovely CAS card. The white on Kraft looks great, really stands out
ReplyDeleteBrilliant as always Viv :o)
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
Fabulous CAS lines Viv... and loving the use of kraft!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Christine x
lovely, very stylish
ReplyDeleteVery stylish, great design idea.
ReplyDelete