▼
Beach scene card
Hi friends/bloggers hope this finds you all well today.
Saturday again & I have another 'Less is More' card
to show you once more.The theme this week is .......
Sand
" You may decide to use the colour, the texture, scenes
of sandy places,
sandpaper, actual sand... or
wherever your imagination takes you."
A bit of tearing and distress inkiness and a silver
charm and the card was finished. Hmmm hope I have
left enough white space!!! I may make another later
in the week.
Have a lovely weekend everyone whatever
you have planned, I am still Spring cleaning grrr!
ps. The pretty shells are some our son brought us back
from his holiday.
Morning sweetie this is just perfect, hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteDreamy colours...Have a good weekend, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteHi Viv
ReplyDeleteFabulous card.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
WOW! This is stunning Viv, I love those colours.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a good weekend
hugs Sue xx
Clever reflection and super card
ReplyDeleteI like both your cards and love the softness.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and quite creative. Love how it all fits in together to create a scene of sky , water and sand!
ReplyDeletehugs
Glenda
Such a brilliant effect you've achieved Viv, I love it. Btw what's "spring cleaning"? :)
ReplyDeleteVal x
Splendid :) love the colors and the effect you created :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the starfish!
ReplyDeleteHelen
Fabulous card. Love the colours and the clever use of torn card.
ReplyDeletejust stunning viv love the colours
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week x
Jen
"Less Is More"