Sunday 28 April 2013

Fairy card

Hi again, here is another 'Less is More' card for your perusal.
This week we have a sketch to follow. I will add it at the end
as I find it shows up in your feed  instead of your card........
has anyone else noticed that ?? I used  some TH distress inks
and dropped some water onto it for a different look.Then  I
 added a sweet little new fairy stamp ( Magic fairy Hobbycraft),
 the sentiment says 'The magic of you' btw. I used another
 new stamp on the little added strip too ( Ornate flourishes
 Inkadinkado). Have a lovely Sunday everyone, I think I am 
coming down with  a cold again, sore throat atm. Serves me
 right for letting our grandson ( he is one) kiss me twice on the
 lips,but it was so unexpected  I was quite overwhelmed. He has
only done that to his daddy before it seems, so very sweet
of him :) Of course he was starting with a cold ,didn't know that.
I think my OH also has it ..........drat!!! I am off to make  some
 soup now,hmmmmmmm leek and potato I think.Take care :)
 
 
 

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card a Viv and lovebp your gorgeous colours

Anne

Jackie said...

Wonderful as ever Viv, and my favourite colour with your favourite colour :o)
Jackie xx

Claudia said...

Hi Viv, this is so elegant, lovely take on the current LIM-Challenge.

Thanks also for your lovely comment to the last card.

Hugs and a wonderful Sunday
Claudia

Sue said...

Stunning CAS card Viv. I love the colours

Hugs Sue xx

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Viv, loving those colours :) ♥

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card viv... love the design ... thank you so much for visiting my blog I am only just catching up where did that weekend go !! hope you get many more sloppy kisses from your lovely grandson ... have a good week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Darnell said...

Viv, this is breathtakingly beautiful! Just stunning, I say, with drool!! I'm sorry to hear you are starting a cold, expecially twas from baby sweet kisses. That makes it worthwhile, but I do hope it's gentle and gone in a flash!!

Canonbury creations said...

Thst's going to be one cold you won't mind getting Viv:) I just melt when Charlie puts his arms up for me! No kisses yet though. Just as an after thought your card is lovely:)
Val x

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous card, viv!! love the inked background. hope you get over your cold soon!!

Chrissie said...

This is a pretty one Viv!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

viv this is beautiful

Fabulous interpretation of my Sketch. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...