▼
'Leonora' silk ribbon jewellery
Hi everyone,brrrr another cold icy day again,
I think Winter is still upon us. We have snow
lying about here today but it is melting thank
heavens. Right onto my project for today &
this time I have some jewellery to show you.
More of my real silk handmade, hand-dyed
ribbon sets. I just love the steely grey colour
of this soft pretty ribbon . I teamed it up with a
beautiful clear Swarovski crystal circle pendant.
The earrings were made using Sterling Silver &
some clear and steely grey Austrian f/p crystals.
I was really happy to find the perfect shade of grey
in these crystals to match the ribbon. It's a process
which can take me a VERY long time sometimes lol.
Will be added to my jewellery website shortly.
I hope you like the set as much as I do :)
ps.For all who asked after our young grandson Charlie ,
he is much better thankyou. He was ill
for 8 days in all, ( gastro- enteritis) poor baby!
These are stunning Viv. The colours are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that Charlie is much better now
Hugs Sue
Beautiful earrings and silk necklace! Fabulous colours!
ReplyDeletehugs
Glenda
Very beautiful jewellery Viv :o)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that Charlie is better now...hugs
Jackie xx
Ooooh beautiful jewellery Viv... love the ribbon colour. Not sent for mine yet.. one day!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Christine x
Fabulous jewellery Viv, love the colour:) so glad Charlie is better, 8 days is a very long time!
ReplyDeleteVal x
Very beautiful jewellery, the silk ribbon looks lovely and I like the earrings too, very nice colour!
ReplyDeleteKarin x