Thursday 10 May 2012

Heaven bound set

Here are another  two DT cards made for Beccy over at
'Beccy's Place'. These two images are called 'Heaven bound '
 and both are available HERE.
I decided to use them as sympathy cards for the loss of a pet.
Although they can be used for other cards too, even
Christmas ones. Visit Beccy's blog to see the other cards there.
The first card  I made was using her 'Heaven bound dog' image.
I used Copics/Promarkers to colour it and did some soft
 chalking behind the image.I added a bit of glamour dust around
the halo and wings .I also added a few hand drawn paw prints &
a bit of shadow on the main image too. A computerized sentiment
& a few embossed lines completes the card.
The second card was made using Beccy's 'Heaven bound cat'
 image. I used my rectangles nesties to cut the image & coloured
 it with Copics/Promarkers again & did some chalking around the
image. I also added an  embossed  panel with little birds on ( birds
 & swirls?) which I thought went with the cat image :) A
computerized sentiment & a few gems completes the card.
Hope you like these cute images, they can also be made to look
 'happy' too if you add a line making a smile on them as Beccy
 found out.Check out Beccy's other digi images, she has some lovely
 ones there.
ps. I hope you like my new image of my cheeky grandson Charlie too, ....his
surprised look I think :)











4 comments:

Cally said...

Fab cards Viv and the picture of Little Charlie is gorgeous. Cally xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Viv,love the image.xxx

Canonbury creations said...

Love these Viv and if you read my latest post the 2nd one would be very appropriate!! Love the new photo of Charlie, he's gorgeous :o) It's great getting responses from them!
Val x

Glenda Atkins said...

Two totally wonderful cards Viv, you are a master at the CAS technique. Love both cards!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...