Tuesday 20 December 2011

LIM week 46 (card 2)

Another quick card for 'Less is More'
where the theme is MUSIC this week.
Computerized sentiment again, I used
distress ink (TH dusty concord) on
the edges. Music paper ( some I had
stored on computer), GCF notes image.
I used distress ink on both images,
glamour dust on the edges to finish it off.

I am searching for the charts I did recently
for my Promarkers, Copics and inks I have.
I use them all the time and since I have
reorganized my craft room they have gone
missing, sooooo annoying!!!
Yikes Xmas is almost upon us, so much to
do still.............keep calm everyone...........
..and try not to panic!
ps. Here is some carrot chutney( with chilli)
& some jam I made from our home grown
raspberries.Sorry about the lousy photo's.




9 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute and nice not to see a xmas card Karen x

Kathyk said...

Fab projects LOVE your LIM card - my fave colour - what's not to love!

Seasons Greetings

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

This is really sweet Viv!
Thanks so much once more.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Viv said...

This hits all the right notes with me!!!! xx

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhhh yummy! And a gorgeous card too. Lee x

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful card Viv and that chutney sounds right up my street! Merry Christmas to you and yours and here's to us, the expectant grandmothers:))
Val x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

love that card great idea, and as for your chutney it looks absolutely beautiful, bet it's tasty too

Mandi said...

Lovely card Viv, thats a super shape
Thank you
mandi
"Less is More"

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, love the purple sponging and the layout is fab!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...