Hello Vivien: One of the things I love about this card, besides the beautiful coloring, is your layout design. I love the contrast between the black and white and the colored sections, they both just jump off the page. I need to get this hill border dies, they are very versatile but, then again, I need to get a whole lot of stuff, LOL!! it never ends, specially when I see a card as fabulous as this one. Big hugs, my dear friend. Maria.
What a stunner this is. I already told you when I saw it posted but I had to come and tell you again. The design is brilliant and I am so captivated by how you did the couple of layers and partial colouring.
O wow such an "aery"card and still images all over! Such a clever make! Hugs, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Viv!
ReplyDeleteVal x
How pretty! I love they fun layout and the pretty added sequins!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty and delicate-looking! Love this image and only colouring part of it adds a lightness to the card that is just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Viv... love the stamp set...
ReplyDeleteHugs Sylvie xx
Such a gorgeous card, beautiful colours and love the design x
ReplyDeletewow!! absolutely gorgeous design, viv!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, love the shaped die and the stamps.
ReplyDeleteFaith
x
This is so pretty Viv!!
ReplyDeleteChristine x
Fabulous card..Viv..simply wow!!
ReplyDeleteHello Vivien: One of the things I love about this card, besides the beautiful coloring, is your layout design. I love the contrast between the black and white and the colored sections, they both just jump off the page.
ReplyDeleteI need to get this hill border dies, they are very versatile but, then again, I need to get a whole lot of stuff, LOL!! it never ends, specially when I see a card as fabulous as this one.
Big hugs, my dear friend.
Maria.
A beautiful card Viv, such a fabulous design.
ReplyDeletePauline
x
What a stunner this is. I already told you when I saw it posted but I had to come and tell you again. The design is brilliant and I am so captivated by how you did the couple of layers and partial colouring.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the die shape and how you have done the flowers.
ReplyDeleteFaith
x