Wow, wow, wow! Amazing card. Both color and composition. In the second picture you can see a golden glow. Delirious and if you allow, I used to try to make a card inspired by your masterpiece. Regards, Bozena
Wow, love the design; the blue splatters work great! (You could enter this card in the Crazy for CAS challenge aswell, theme Splatters) Hope you are having a fun and relaxing sunday! Hugs, Gerrina
Oooh, Vee, this is scrumptious in every CASlicious way! I love your design and how you've placed your smattering of sunshine on your card! Another masterpiece, my friend!! Thank you so much for linking it with my NBUS Challenge #3!! Mwah, Dee
Fabulous card! Happy 2015 xx Jan
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Viv, so stylish and I love the colours.
ReplyDeletehugs Sue xx
Very pretty - love the silver framing!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I've put the distress spray ink on my wanted list! Karen x
ReplyDeleteWowzers Viv, this is so cool and stunning.
ReplyDeleteLove your colour choice and distress spray.
Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year
Sarah
Less is More
Wow, wow, wow! Amazing card. Both color and composition. In the second picture you can see a golden glow. Delirious and if you allow, I used to try to make a card inspired by your masterpiece.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Bozena
beautiful card, viv!!
ReplyDeleteStunning card....love the metallic frame, it really makes your thanks pop! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteSuperb card Viv :o)
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
Wow, love the design; the blue splatters work great! (You could enter this card in the Crazy for CAS challenge aswell, theme Splatters) Hope you are having a fun and relaxing sunday! Hugs, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteSuch a striking card Viv, the silver frame and the sentiment really pop! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteVal x
Gorgeous striking card Viv!
ReplyDeleteA stunning card Viv, so elegant.
ReplyDeletePauline
x
Stunning in it's simplicity Viv, I LOVE it! Hazel x
ReplyDelete"Simply" beautiful Viv.
ReplyDeleteOooh, Vee, this is scrumptious in every CASlicious way! I love your design and how you've placed your smattering of sunshine on your card! Another masterpiece, my friend!! Thank you so much for linking it with my NBUS Challenge #3!! Mwah, Dee
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome design. Thanks for joining CFC
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, beautifully elegant.
ReplyDeleteElaine
It's fabulous hon.... well balanced and perfectly put together!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Christine x
Gorgeous, I love the metallic frame :)
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning Viv, love the spray effect.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
Simply stunning Viv
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
This is super Viv, I love the metallic shimmer!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Stunning card, Viv, as classy as ever!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card thank you for joining us over at CFC.
ReplyDelete