Fab design Viv love the cool colours. Brilliant use of the leaf for the candle and that flower die is so versatile, I love it 😊 Hope you get to the spa we are busy with Charlie 😀 Val x
WOW Viv! Another stunner, loving that grey, v chic! Sorry to be so late commenting this week, thanks so much for your LIM entry Anne Less is More Designer
I don't know how I managed to miss commenting on this last week! I simply love this one Viv, the colours are simply ace! Thanks so much Chrissie "Less is More"
Fab design Viv love the cool colours. Brilliant use of the leaf for the candle and that flower die is so versatile, I love it 😊
ReplyDeleteHope you get to the spa we are busy with Charlie 😀
Val x
Viv, this is very very nice! I love the composition, the flower, the background blue panel! Just perfect!
ReplyDeleteand thanks for a hint, I am just about posting a new card in non-traditional colours and missed Less is More challenge this week :)
ReplyDeleteSerene and gorgeous, love this Viv :D xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, I love the design and wonderful colours.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your spa treat tomorrow and that you have a fabulous weekend too.
Sue xx
Beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card...I love your candle.
ReplyDeleteAnother of your so unique card Viv, superb :o)
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
Glad you've joined in again Viv ... another fabulous make and I love that blue against the grey too. Tres Chic!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Less is More
What a beautiful and elegant Christmas card, Viv!
ReplyDeleteKarin x
Another fabulous elegant creation..... again, love the grey... and that flower die.... ooooh!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Christine x
Great card Viv! Love that flower in white like that, so classy! thanks for popping by my blog today too! Hazel xx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love the white poinsettia over grey card base :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful card! Love the candle and the colours you used! Hugs, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteWOW Viv! Another stunner, loving that grey, v chic!
ReplyDeleteSorry to be so late commenting this week, thanks so much for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer
I don't know how I managed to miss commenting on this last week!
ReplyDeleteI simply love this one Viv, the colours are simply ace!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"