wow super card Viv ... very eye catching ... yes like you I have been a busy lady lately ... I am just glad I don't have to go to work any more ... would never fit it all in ... lol ... hope you are having a relaxing time now ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
Beautiful card, love the green with the pink !!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card Viv lovely colours and design
ReplyDeleteAnne
Viv, this is so cute, so tender! I just love it!
ReplyDeletewow super card Viv ... very eye catching ... yes like you I have been a busy lady lately ... I am just glad I don't have to go to work any more ... would never fit it all in ... lol ... hope you are having a relaxing time now ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time :D Pretty card, love the pink and green together Hugs gay xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card xx Jan
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Viv. I love the design and beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteI am pleased you had a good Birthday and had lots of fun celebrating!
hugs Sue xx
This is such a pretty foliage OLC, Vee! It's good to have you back! That must have been some awesome wedding celebration!! Hugs, Dee
ReplyDeleteHallo Viv what a pretty one layer creation, welcome back!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer
Very pretty card and colours Viv :o)
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
Hi Viv
ReplyDeleteFabby card...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Home for a couple of days so am just playing catch up Viv... lovely card as always! x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, glad you had a great Birthday too. ~Diane
ReplyDeleteA beautiful fresh-coloured card! And sounds like you had some great times! Hugs, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteLovely fresh design, Viv! Sounds like you have been very busy but lots to enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours and sentiment. In fact a great array of foliage Viv.
ReplyDeleteGreat card
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Beautiful card with such delicious-looking colours.
ReplyDelete