Just bought a spellbinders die set for squares and will maybe give a try at it. I'm retired but seem to be on the go all the time . Spent a lovely day on the victory rover boat out of Norfolk ,Virgina with the tourists and then to lunch . Belong to a group called Just Seniors and we take day trips ,etc.
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get my comment to post Viv, I'll try again. This is fabulous and I love the combination of colours! Thanks so much Chrissie "Less is More"
Another spatalicious card Viv, love the frame with the flower on the edge, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteVal x
Blogger is making life so difficult for me today, my reading list has disappeared so I'm trying to get round as best I can!
ReplyDeleteYou've created another couple of fabulous splodges since I was last here... I really don't know how you can make them look sooooooo damn good!
Hugs
Christine x
I know, I know I can't say they all are stunning, but they are! I need to get out the Thesaurus for you I guess! ~Diane
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteI've got the same problem with my reading list - not just me then?!?!?
ReplyDeleteYour card it lovely - I LOVE your watercolour splatters
Kathyk
GDTM Simply Less Is More
Another lovely watercolor! TFS
ReplyDeleteSuperb Viv, I've lost my reading list too so struggling :O)
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
Great card - I love splodges :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat those vibrant colours and your design is super! Have a fun week, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteAnother great card Viv, fantastic vibrant colors and super CAS card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part again
Sarah
Less is more
Just bought a spellbinders die set for squares and will maybe give a try at it. I'm retired but seem to be on the go all the time . Spent a lovely day on the victory rover boat out of Norfolk ,Virgina with the tourists and then to lunch . Belong to a group called Just Seniors and we take day trips ,etc.
ReplyDeleteFabulous effect Viv and such a wonderful choice of colours!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get my comment to post Viv, I'll try again.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous and I love the combination of colours!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Wow you amaze me by your fab designs :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful CAS card, Viv - love the vibrant colours and the way you have framed it!
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning creation Viv, love the frame effect
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer