What a fab endorsment Viv. I`ve just checked the site out and they are all gorgeous, definitely my type of jewelry. I will be showing my daughter this evening and sussing out which one to get for her birthday.Lynne xxx
Thank you Lynne :)
wow what a super talented daughter in law you have ... love the style ... congrats to her and hope she does well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
Thank you Sandy :)
Beautiful bracelet, love the stones you used too. ~Diane
Thank you Diane............it was made by my daughter-in-law though :)
Brilliant, what lovely feedback from him and what a talented Daughter you have Viv, like mum, like daughter :D xx
Thank You Gay..........it was made by my daughter-in-law though :)
Ooops sorry, I claim it's the virus' fault LOL Hugs Gay x
WOW bet your DIL is thrillled with being "famous" now, love her bracelet.
Thank you Faith :)
Thank you so much for leaving a comment, every one much appreciated :) Viv xx
What a fab endorsment Viv. I`ve just checked the site out and they are all gorgeous, definitely my type of jewelry. I will be showing my daughter this evening and sussing out which one to get for her birthday.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
Thank you Lynne :)
Deletewow what a super talented daughter in law you have ... love the style ... congrats to her and hope she does well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandy :)
DeleteBeautiful bracelet, love the stones you used too. ~Diane
ReplyDeleteThank you Diane............it was made by my daughter-in-law though :)
DeleteBrilliant, what lovely feedback from him and what a talented Daughter you have Viv, like mum, like daughter :D xx
ReplyDeleteThank You Gay..........it was made by my daughter-in-law though :)
DeleteOoops sorry, I claim it's the virus' fault LOL Hugs Gay x
DeleteWOW bet your DIL is thrillled with being "famous" now, love her bracelet.
ReplyDeleteThank you Faith :)
Delete