Hi Viv, I'm intrigued:) Charlie was in Majorca, he loved the sand but wasn't sure about the sea chasing him!! e are going down at the weekend for a spot of babysitting, can't wait:) Val x ps I see Sylvie is boasting again:)
Soon I hope ;)....lovely pics Val!.....enjoy the Charlie sitting. Yeah I noticed that too grrrrr 'gorgeous sunny day' we didn't need to know that Sylvie lol :)xx
Fabulous one layer card Viv... love the little image... and the fab frame.... but what is GCF please? I hate TLA's cos I always forget what they mean!!
Great card Viv...hope you are enjoying this glorious weather
ReplyDeleteAnne
Fabulous card Viv. I love the image and fabulous CAS design
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue xx
Love the frame around your lovely image and card
ReplyDeleteWonderful CAS card Viv and fun too!
ReplyDeletehugs
Glenda
What a great design Viv... super OLC!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Wonderful card Viv, as your cards always are. The pilot seems to have absconded! :o)
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
Thanks Jackie........eerrr yep remote control one he he :) Viv xx
DeleteBrilliant card Viv, love the missing pilot! Summer has gone awol today cold, grey and very windy:(
ReplyDeleteVal x
Thanks Val.......yeah same weather here too grrrrrr!!!!xx
DeleteThis looks fab xx Jan
ReplyDeleteHi Viv
ReplyDeleteFabulous card....gorgeous sunny day in Gib.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Hi Viv, I'm intrigued:) Charlie was in Majorca, he loved the sand but wasn't sure about the sea chasing him!! e are going down at the weekend for a spot of babysitting, can't wait:)
ReplyDeleteVal x
ps I see Sylvie is boasting again:)
Soon I hope ;)....lovely pics Val!.....enjoy the Charlie sitting. Yeah I noticed that too grrrrr 'gorgeous sunny day' we didn't need to know that Sylvie lol :)xx
DeleteFabulous one layer card Viv... love the little image... and the fab frame.... but what is GCF please? I hate TLA's cos I always forget what they mean!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Christine x
'Greeting Card Factory' programme Christine.....sorry !!! xx
DeleteThis is a great card Viv, perfect for the challenge
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card. Sweet little image and great colouring. I really like the border
ReplyDeleteHi Viv, just realised what you were asking!!!! Duh! I have added the pic again can you let me know if they are visible now please?
ReplyDeleteVal x
Yep all present and correct now Val.....and gorgeous too of course ! xx
DeleteLove it Viv!! What a cute little card. I like the way you have added that dotted border too.. really finishes the card off nicely.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Beccy
fun card, val!!
ReplyDeleteI love your very CAS card Viv, smashing light touch, perfick!! Gay xx
ReplyDelete